• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Skyblock Pending Suggeston - Random MCMMO events

To really mix it up for skills and keep people from getting bored to tears doing the same thing I suggest a server wide random MCMMO boost.
    like every 30 minutes or hour it rotates at random to giving MCMMO a 1.5 or 2.0 multiplier.

Not sure if this is possible but it would liven up play especially with the very high goals for the season.

Nolan

Owner
    I agree generally that MCMMO should be more obtainable. I do not agree that this would be the only way to do that. MCMMO Multipliers would likely need to be a LOT more rare in order to be implemented.

I will leave this suggestion as pending for now until I have a better idea for how to do this.

It could also become a sink too if you wish to go about the path of having a buy function like the rain thing. "For 15 minutes a random MCMMO skill will gain a 1.5x multiplier, max once per hour" and then assign a cost of like 25,000 or something.

Mummieman

maybe an idea for it is like a vote party kind of thing instead of a money drop or vote points what you see everywhere.
    for example 100 global votes triggers an mcmmo exp booster for the server for X amount of time.

Nolan

Owner
    maybe an idea for it is like a vote party kind of thing instead of a money drop or vote points what you see everywhere.
    for example 100 global votes triggers an mcmmo exp booster for the server for X amount of time.
    Vote Parties and the like are something I've wanted to look at. This is a possibility but I'll need to see what's currently possible. will leave Pending designation until I have a clear idea of when something like this could go to live.

It could also become a sink too if you wish to go about the path of having a buy function like the rain thing. "For 15 minutes a random MCMMO skill will gain a 1.5x multiplier, max once per hour" and then assign a cost of like 25,000 or something.
    I am not super against this, but I think assigning a fair money cost becomes pretty difficult. There is no "one size fits all" cost because theoretically, the richest person on the server who is online could just purchase for everyone. That would have to be evaluated. It could be a scale of some kind, but then we run into the issue of using the lowest ranked player to purchase it using money from a richer person.

Wouldn't having the richest person buying it be a bad thing? This would be a simple case of rich guy buys and poor low level guy benefits too. This model of rich guy buy and poor guy uses is how irl even is such as roadways and streetlights. I would not scale and I would not make it cheaper so someone who joined 3 days ago could afford it without pain. It could become the nice thing to do for more affluent players to buy to help everyone out while sinking them of some money.