• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Survival Pending Suggestion List

As a member of the community and knowing the mods and owner for a few years now, I've come to accumulate knowledge of how the server functions. I watch as things come and go and in my mind have a few suggestions that seem like a cool idea to implement.

• A branch off of the website, sub forum, or even just a page off of the discord that can be a place where cultivate members can post what they are selling and or buying instead of consistently spamming chat because god.. idk about you but hearing "xADSfAfDS is iN aUcTiOn HoUsE" 7 times gets on my nerves :D. You could also make it a warp.
    • Another little addition would be a cool "stock market" kinda of place where players can go and see what the absolute minimum price and what the absolute maximum price can be for a tool because I know that it's against the rules in some regards to overcharge/undercharge players... or its frowned upon, either or it would a cool reference point so even new players know they aren't getting scammed when they get a really good tool.
    • On god Nolan I want a tool named after me. Spooky something. Make it a halloween thing. I'm a vet, pls I'll give you robux, my dad owns roblox.

Flaim

Another little addition would be a cool "stock market" kinda of place where players can go and see what the absolute minimum price and what the absolute maximum price can be for a tool because I know that it's against the rules in some regards to overcharge/undercharge players... or its frowned upon, either or it would a cool reference point so even new players know they aren't getting scammed when they get a really good tool.
    This seems dumb. Markets work in a way where supply meets demand, even on Cult. There shouldn't have to be a forced range in which items sell.
    If noobs want to avoid "getting scammed" they can simply plug the item in chat and I guarantee a few players will immediately respond with estimated values. If new players aren't willing to do that, then they sure aren't going to visit a warp or a website listing price "ranges" for items :p

This seems dumb. Markets work in a way where supply meets demand, even on Cult. There shouldn't have to be a forced range in which items sell.
    If noobs want to avoid "getting scammed" they can simply plug the item in chat and I guarantee a few players will immediately respond with estimated values. If new players aren't willing to do that, then they sure aren't going to visit a warp or a website listing price "ranges" for items :p
    I respect the feedback, although I just feel like a warp or somewhere in game would help restrict the amount of in game chat spam that is caused by the price range questions. And although it seems there shouldn't be a forced range in which items are sold other seasons past have shown that there is a need for this. Yes there is a demand for items sometimes but it seems as though some players want to take advantage of said demand and outrageously charge. I've seen players first hand get upset because they see people get scammed. I'm sure this will reduce the amount of times this happens.

Nolan

Owner
    As a member of the community and knowing the mods and owner for a few years now, I've come to accumulate knowledge of how the server functions. I watch as things come and go and in my mind have a few suggestions that seem like a cool idea to implement.

• A branch off of the website, sub forum, or even just a page off of the discord that can be a place where cultivate members can post what they are selling and or buying instead of consistently spamming chat because god.. idk about you but hearing "xADSfAfDS is iN aUcTiOn HoUsE" 7 times gets on my nerves :D. You could also make it a warp.
    • Another little addition would be a cool "stock market" kinda of place where players can go and see what the absolute minimum price and what the absolute maximum price can be for a tool because I know that it's against the rules in some regards to overcharge/undercharge players... or its frowned upon, either or it would a cool reference point so even new players know they aren't getting scammed when they get a really good tool.
    • On god Nolan I want a tool named after me. Spooky something. Make it a halloween thing. I'm a vet, pls I'll give you robux, my dad owns roblox.
    It would be easy enough to make something where people could post what they are looking for within the Discord. Low priority addition but will strongly consider it. This type of feature makes more sense in the Discord as item transactions are a bit more "real time" and do not require posts that have extensive length, or anything related to archival / discussion. As for people "spamming"... you are always free to report or point out bad actors to staff via the ticket system or the Request Help system. Even if you see a staff member on, it is entirely possible that a staff member is "asleep at the wheel" so to speak, no one's enforcement is perfect, as we are just humans. We do have existing rules in place about this type of spam and so if it is to the point of annoying you, please utilize the systems we have in place for these types of things. If you have already done so, then thank you.

Really wanted to just speak on the price range thing: This has been requested in a few different ways and my answer kinda just remains the same. While we do impose a maximum and punish certain illegal transactions, we are not going to interfere with pricing outside of that. Making suggestions of any kind as to what the price "should be" is really just manipulating the market in a way that I have never agreed with. Even with the best possible implementation of such a system, people will just take what we say and warp it in some way to fit a narrative. There is no scenario in which having official price suggestions ends well for anyone.

I think the ultimate goal of what you are suggesting is more consolidated access to information about the current "climate" of item pricing, and this can be done without myself or other members of staff taking hard stances or making our own suggestions on pricing. We have some things in the pipeline with Chest Shops and the upcoming Mall implementation which are going to help with that, and so I am going to label this as pending for now.