• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Survival Pending Slime Spawner/Spawn Egg

burnabull

Suggestion to add a Slime Spawner and/or Slime Spawn Egg to Survival. With no random mobs spawning, Slimes are impossible to get unless purchased from the /shop. The /shop sells Magma Cube Spawners/Spawn Eggs, which are easily farmed in the nether, why not have Slime Spawners instead?

Burnabull - Survival Red

Nolan

Owner
    I believe there is/was an issue where Slimes would spawn in every chunk instead of Slime Chunks. This has to be investigated to see if still relevant, but if that bug is patched then this is an easily addable feature.

burnabull

was this an MC issue or a plugin issue? Searched through the mojang bug tracker (bugs.mojang.com) and couldn't find any reference to slime spawning outside slime chunks, so assuming its a plugin. Happy to track down if the issue was resolved if I know what to look for.

Nolan

Owner
    was this an MC issue or a plugin issue? Searched through the mojang bug tracker (bugs.mojang.com) and couldn't find any reference to slime spawning outside slime chunks, so assuming its a plugin. Happy to track down if the issue was resolved if I know what to look for.
    We'd have to test this internally since it requires changing code to actually test if the bug was resolved. But as mentioned, yes this was a plugin-related issue.