• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Skyblock Obsidian island level and end pillars

Static_Box

Whether due to an oversight or it being intended, obsidian caps it's contribution to island level. I consider that given the extra work required to obtain it in comparison to other materials like stone bricks it is justified to remove this cap entirely.

On a different note, it would be nice to have the ability to mine the end obsidian pillars. Since they get regenerated with each dragon summoning it wouldn't result in permanent damage to the appearance of the main island. Also regarding possible concerns of imbalance, obsidian due to it's slow mining times it would still make you work for it.

Mummieman

Whether due to an oversight or it being intended, obsidian caps it's contribution to island level. I consider that given the extra work required to obtain it in comparison to other materials like stone bricks it is justified to remove this cap entirely.

On a different note, it would be nice to have the ability to mine the end obsidian pillars. Since they get regenerated with each dragon summoning it wouldn't result in permanent damage to the appearance of the main island. Also regarding possible concerns of imbalance, obsidian due to it's slow mining times it would still make you work for it.
    now with the content update 2 for skyblock obsidian is alot easier to obtain and can be found in the new end generators.
    in turn it would not matter if there is a cap on obsidian as blobbing is against the rules. (making huge blocks of blocks for island levels.)