• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Survival Skyblock Mcmmo XP Rates

50runeeli

There are certain mcmmo skills that just feel impossible to train when it comes to getting the quest reward milestones, alchemy being the main culprit, but things like archery, swords, axes, and unarmed are quite slow as well

I'm unaware of how the code of the plugin works and what is and isn't possible, the simplest way would be to just straight up increase the xp of task's, as an example for potions they give a few hundred xp per batch of 3 brewed in a stand as of right now, i think this should be upped to at least a couple thousand per stand to make actually training alchemy doable.

all the skills listed above have a tendency to just be leveled up to the milestones, 500, 750, 1000 etc, via mcmmo credits, and not actually trained basically at all, and you should be able to do that if you want to, but i think it should be possible to level every mcmmo skill at a reasonable rate without using credits, as it stands leveling alchemy even up to 250 without using mcmmo credits would take hours of intensive clicking, and thats just for 250.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited: