• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Survival Full Inventory Notifications Cooldown

50runeeli

when you have the full inventory notifications on it pops up every time you try put something into your inventory, so when doing things like explosive mining, or maybe farming sugarcane without autosell it compeltely fills your entire chat log with the messages, i was thinking maybe a cooldown/limit of some sort would be a good idea.

Attachments

• auto.png
      auto.png
      1,019.5 KB · Views: 5
    when you have the full inventory notifications on it pops up every time you try put something into your inventory, so when doing things like explosive mining, or maybe farming sugarcane without autosell it compeltely fills your entire chat log with the messages, i was thinking maybe a cooldown/limit of some sort would be a good idea.
    Type /auto, and click on the redstone lamp on the far right. That stops the messages, and the items just stay on the floor like in vanilla minecraft. It can be turned on and off whenever you want to

50runeeli

you guys miss-understand, i still want the feature on on, i just dont want it to spam my chatbox when its notifying me

to clarify, when " Full inventory notifcation " is toggled on, every single time u try to pick up a new item it'll put the message in chat again, and if your doing something like explosive mining as i mentioned it will end up flooding the entire chatbox, im just suggesting it to be limited in some way as to still catch your attention, but not take up the entire chat history

Last edited: