• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Survival Skyblock farming tournaments

Mummieman

yes its me mummie back with an another suggestion.

today i like to suggest Farming Tournaments.

What are farming tournaments.

simply put they are tournaments run once or twice a day to compete with the other players online to be the best farmer for rewards.
    lets get into my idea.

farming tournaments are held once or twice a day.
    preferably offset in time so it isn't at the same time every time this will make more players have a change to compete.
    every tournament has a random crop that can be farmed.
    and the top5 can get rewards.
    my idea is instead of giving cash or crate keys to have a system in place that rewards you with tokens for placing in the top 5.
    these tokens can be exchanged by a special villager in spawn for unique rewards that i will list below.

but what crops should be in the tournament ?

let me list the possible tournaments.
    • Wheat
    • Carrot
    • Cocoa bean
    • Beet root
    • potato
    • Nether wart
    • Sweet berries
    • melon
    • pumpkin​
    possible rewards.
    special tools for +1 bonus on any given crops something similar as crop adjust but on a tool (maybe even stack with it).
    ability to buy all crop adjust perks.
    replant 1 hoe.
    custom title.
    special tournament crate.(could have some custom items in it for farming )
    random crate keys.
    money.

but brod3n has fortune 19 but i have only fortune 10 i hear you ask.
    this should not matter in any way.
    it should only look at the amount of crops farmed not what fortune adds to the crop.

anyhow this is my suggestion feel free to give feedback.

greetz Mummie

Mummieman

I kind of like this idea. What about people that fly sprinting vs someone without fly? Because it's a race.
    this is true but unless you can check for that it will always happen imo.
    as i take warts for example you can technally farm them faster if you use a row design over a full layer it saves you about 3 to 2 mins downside is you have less crops per layer.
    but that way with speed1 you do farm them faster over somone sprint flying. all is it by a little amount.

Gracie

This idea would be great addition, would possibly make manual farming more interesting. Could have it where the player has to reach the goal rather it being a race against other players(but still have a scoreboard at the end telling who got the most). For the amount of tournaments per day I think one every 2 hours would be nicer than only have 2 a day. Also possibly having where u can do two different crops rather than one such as melons and wheat for the same tournament.

Mummieman

This idea would be great addition, would possibly make manual farming more interesting. Could have it where the player has to reach the goal rather it being a race against other players(but still have a scoreboard at the end telling who got the most). For the amount of tournaments per day I think one every 2 hours would be nicer than only have 2 a day. Also possibly having where u can do two different crops rather than one such as melons and wheat for the same tournament.
    i would make it 1.5hrs specially if it is possible to save the timer on daily restart so it is not on the same time every day.
    i do like the idea of 2 different crops instead of one.