• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Survival Skyblock [Discord] Ability to add people to tickets

Yeeteth

I think being able to add other people (with a cap of course) to new or existing tickets could be a good idea. There are often times where there is a kind of niche issue that 2 or 3 people are having, and being able to add those people to a ticket will help clarify any communication issues that appear. It would allow people sharing issues to provide their experiences with it in an easier fashion.

For example, if there was an issue with farming that myself and another player had both noticed, instead of one of us creating a ticket and having to go back and forth with each other then back to the ticket then back to the player etc., we could add them to the ticket and staff could get the input and perspective from both players in the same ticket.

I have a couple ideas on how it could potentially work, but those ideas probably would not work. Im happy to share these ideas though if this suggestion goes forward though. I feel like it might not be used that frequently, so I understand hesitation going forward with it

Nolan

Owner
    I think being able to add other people (with a cap of course) to new or existing tickets could be a good idea. There are often times where there is a kind of niche issue that 2 or 3 people are having, and being able to add those people to a ticket will help clarify any communication issues that appear. It would allow people sharing issues to provide their experiences with it in an easier fashion.

For example, if there was an issue with farming that myself and another player had both noticed, instead of one of us creating a ticket and having to go back and forth with each other then back to the ticket then back to the player etc., we could add them to the ticket and staff could get the input and perspective from both players in the same ticket.

I have a couple ideas on how it could potentially work, but those ideas probably would not work. Im happy to share these ideas though if this suggestion goes forward though. I feel like it might not be used that frequently, so I understand hesitation going forward with it
    There is no user restriction on tickets. If people need to communicate something about an existing bug they can just open a ticket themselves to eliminate any extra hassle for users in the situation you described.

I think speaks to a problem with the ticket system though, which is the possibility that users are creating tickets for other users. This shouldn't be happening and users should be creating their own tickets. It is extremely simple to do and is only limited by Discord verification (again, very simple to do ).

With this being said I do not see the need, but if there are extra reasons as to why this should be a feature, am curious to hear.