Join our Official Discord server!

? users currently online.

play.CultivateMC.com

Click to copy IP address!

Custom Plugin Idea

2 replies
I don't know if this would cause a ton of stress on the already implemented infrastructure of the server but it would be extremely useful if you could input and output from enderchests. Like placing a hopper above them that would feed items into the enderchest and be able to be sucked out of another one via another hopper. It would just be easier to make chest storage systems and would practically eliminate the clutter of storage systems just hanging from the bottom of large farms. Thanks for the consideration ~Hawk
-Blackhawkjag
Posted Jan 30, 19 · OP
Liked Member
LEVEL 1
That doesn't make much sense unless you are talking about the items never actually going in the enderchest.

Not sure if this is what you mean, but having say, a hopper above an enderchest could teleport the items from that hopper to another hopper under a different enderchest, in the same chunk. If that is what you mean, that might work, I'm not sure though as I'm not a staff member, but if so, cool idea.
Posted Jan 31, 19
Undo
Yes not actually going into the enderchest but able to teleport items within the same chunk but by using that method.
Posted Feb 1, 19 · OP
Undo
NoticeNotices