Join our Official Discord server!

? users currently online.

play.CultivateMC.com

Click to copy IP address!

Pending Suggestion High Level Auction House for crate items

3 replies
Prices for high level level items such as Fall or Holiday tools vary a lot depending on what time you are online. Sometimes you can buy/sell them for less than a mil and sometimes its over 3 mil. A solution to this problem would be the high level Auction house. This would prevent low level players from selling thier tools and promoting a healthy market/community for players that have invested a lot of time into the server. I would recommend around 72 or even higher.

To make the shop have items that actually matters I would have a filter that excludes noncrate items. It would make sense since we would at worst have vote items which are still pretty good tools. Minium price I would set at like 50k+.

I'm not sure exactly what the plugin allows, but I'm sure you could figure something out.

Pros:
+ Promotes trading between players
+ Set clearer prices for tools
+ Way to regulate money easier with tax (optional)
+ Make donated content more valuable since it probably would sell for more than it does now

Cons:
- Takes work to create
- Maintenance
Posted Dec 19, 18 · OP
Dislike
Undo
Shhh dont mention the tax
Posted Dec 19, 18
ForeverNolan OWNER
Adored Member
LEVEL 2
This would be easy to implement and would simply be by just increasing the price max on the current Auction House. I don't think that making an exclusive AH for the tool market is necessary to carry out the important parts of this suggestion.

The reason we don't do something like this, is that AH would be exploited more than it already is. The main solution around that is a tax. If you make a tax that is actually powerful, everyone would resume to using chest shops. It is a bit of a catch 22 in my opinion.
X4vSSmK.gif
Posted Dec 20, 18
Undo
The difference between raising current max price on /ah and introducing a new one for only crate items is:

1. Set a clearer price since people with high level (probably) know what they are doing

2. Motivates people to get a higher rank (they play more etc.)

3. Stop people from posting crap for waayy too high prices (it would still happen but to a smaller degree)
Posted Dec 20, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 20, 18 by vike275
NoticeNotices