Join our Official Discord server!

? users currently online.

play.CultivateMC.com

Click to copy IP address!

Denied Suggestion /Drain Command

4 replies
The /drain command would drain all lava within a certain radius. This would help for making cactus farms and mining in general. Different radius could depend on ur rank.
So,

Benefactor- 30x30 blocks
Legend- 25x25 blocks
Sacred- 20x20 blocks
Champion-15x15 blocks
Exalted-10x10 blocks
Revered- 5x5 blocks

Or u could just have it be one radius for all ranks or whatever u like :d
Posted Dec 8, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 8, 18 by microbe_rm
Dislike
Undo
rands99 ADMINLEGEND
Liked Member
LEVEL 1
Going to be honest here:
From a player's position, this would seem like a nice pluggin, to help the hell that is creating farms. But from the server's position, this would put a lot of strain on the server with multiple people that have a rank using worldedit/worldedit substitute, along with the simplicity of having Benefactor and building farms, which makes the game significantly more pay to win.
Posted Dec 15, 18 · Last edited Dec 15, 18 by rands99
Undo
AS a player who woud benefit most from this I was leery and unsure of it being a good thing so didn't chime in.
I was thinking smaller for sure.. and if allowed; a ONE TIME per player IP use with muuuch smaller dimensions. Otherwise you would have to go 100s of thousands of blocks to find ocean anymore >_<
Emptying water from small area for a base would be nice. Giant world edit sized stuff.. not so much.

However In it's place ..it is reasonable if we ask that sponge be available for sale in the ./shop or as a vote/lvl perk kit (if not already).
I know that doesn't help with lava and would only help the general level players, but it would be a start?

After all those of us that can fly can strip every monument for 100k blocks without breakng a sweat leaving slim pickings in the overworld
Posted Dec 16, 18
Dislike
Undo
Ik it would be over powered for people to use it on water thats why i was trying to see if they would come up with an alternate that would just get rid of lava and not water.
Posted Dec 19, 18 · OP
ForeverNolan OWNER
Adored Member
LEVEL 2
Sponges are already available as drops from Vote Crate Keys and there is a player economy based around them. I don't have any desire to change this.

Making a P2W draining option is also not a viable option for reasons mentioned above by Rands, locking.
X4vSSmK.gif
Posted Dec 20, 18
Undo
NoticeNotices