So in my personal experiences I have ran into many of my own dumb mistakes on Cultivate. Usually they don't get me mad or upset as they are not that big a deal. Sometimes though I make some mistakes that I get a little mad at myself and sometimes the game. The one thing that infuriates me the most though is when I'm mining out the hole for my cactus farm and I have auto sell on so I can make money and not get the inventory full message every 10 seconds. Then I go to my wheat farm and forget to turn off auto sell and then I end up selling the seeds that I need to replant. Then I think to myself what if they add a system where u can customize what items u want auto sell to sell. That way u can always have it on and never run into these issues. Now I full on blame myself most of the time but I don't think I'm the only one ever that had this happen many times. I also know that not everyone has auto sell and this may not be needed but it could very well be useful (to me atleast) and help out if you forget to turn it off.