Issue with store

3 replies
I bought a legendary donation over a year ago and decided to get back into MC recently and hopped on. I was checking the store to see how much it would cost to upgrade my rank to benefactor and it says I am unable to upgrade my rank. I was wondering how I'm meant to go about fixing this issue. My IGN is UnknownOrigiinz

Cheers,
Posted Dec 3, 18 · OP
ForeverNolan OWNER
Adored Member
LEVEL 2
I bought a legendary donation over a year ago and decided to get back into MC recently and hopped on. I was checking the store to see how much it would cost to upgrade my rank to benefactor and it says I am unable to upgrade my rank. I was wondering how I'm meant to go about fixing this issue. My IGN is UnknownOrigiinz

Cheers,
Hi,

If you still have access to your Legendary rank in game, but cant buy the upgrade package, the best way to do so would be to use Legacy Upgrade, and then notify me when you do so. It is our manual upgrading process used to transition between webstores. It is likely you bought your rank with the old webstore, and that would be why you can't purchase the upgrade package in the current webstore.

Thanks,
Nolan
X4vSSmK.gif
Posted Dec 3, 18
Thanks Nolan, just bought the legacy upgrade and I'm pretty sure I got the price right, just let me know if I owe any more!
Posted Dec 3, 18 · OP
ForeverNolan OWNER
Adored Member
LEVEL 2
Please send me a mail with /mail send ForeverNolan when you are online next, so that I can finish giving you some of the items for the Benefactor rank. There are some that I cannot do when you are offline (mcmmo credits, sell rod).

Thanks!
X4vSSmK.gif
Posted Dec 4, 18
NoticeNotices