Join our Official Discord server!

? users currently online.

play.CultivateMC.com

Click to copy IP address!

Team Carrot Farm

4 replies
Liked Member
LEVEL 1
I'm thinking of making a team carrot farm that is 1 chunk wide and 7 chunks long, for the posablity place auto cacti farms on the side three blocks out later on.

All members would have to make one layer of the farm, if we have a lot of members, or more if we don't have a lot of members. All members would also have to have 1500+ herbalism. /fly would help wih building, but isn't needed.

If you are interested, reply to this thread with your in game name and screenshot of your herbalism to verify.

Carrots are better than warts, but they need more to set up.

Members so far:
EditDotEXE
GudSpeling

Edit: I'm going to look further into carrots vs warts.
Edit2: Changed it to warts.
Edit3: I have done testing and can confirm carrots are better, changing it to carrots
Posted Nov 27, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 17, 18 by EditDotEXE
Undo
7x7 chunks seem to be the best for these kind of things -ARC
Posted Nov 28, 18
Undo
Liked Member
LEVEL 1
Not so much as while manual farming it's good to have most of the farm loaded in were ever you are on the farm, while 4x4 might be good, it doesn't allow as good of a cacti expansion on the sides, 1x4 would just be too small but with 1x7 you can have more of the farm loaded at once and when you are done with a layer you can just do the next layer down.
Posted Nov 28, 18 · OP
STPS REV
Would like to contribute when I reach the requirements soon.
X4vSSmK.gif
Posted Nov 28, 18
Undo
Liked Member
LEVEL 1
Good to know, it's going take a bit of time to gather enough people for the farm anyway.
Posted Nov 30, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices