Join our Official Discord server!

? users currently online.

play.CultivateMC.com

Click to copy IP address!

Pending Suggestion Special banner for each player

2 replies
Here's an idea we should have special banners for each player. Then these banners will be stored in a large building so everyone can see. We could also have a world map with everyone's base and banner on it. If your willing to do this make a special banner. Of course the banner must be more than a blank slate and not inappropriate. Once that is done name your banner with your name. Once you have done that please deposit your banner in a hopper at these coordinates X -10164.673 Y 64.00000 Z -8115.657.
SodaPop19
Posted Nov 11, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 11, 18 by MrSodapop1...
Liked Member
LEVEL 1
The problem with having a world map with all the bases is that the map wouldn't have eneryone's bases on it even if the map wall was 500 blocks tall by 500 blocks wide.

But the hall with all the banners might be good as you it would be intereseting and would give a lore to people as they come and go.

I'm not sure suggestions is the best place for your post though, this is more for suggestions for the staff to implement, not for comunity projects.
Posted Nov 14, 18 · Last edited Nov 14, 18 by EditDotEXE
Thank you for the telling me this I shall not post another version of this post to the staff section then.
SodaPop19
Posted Nov 14, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices