Join our Official Discord server!

? users currently online.

play.CultivateMC.com

Click to copy IP address!

Pending Suggestion hopper update

8 replies
Can we please get some kind of plugin that allows for stuff in hoppers to be moved upward easily?
Right now you have to use a fast timer, and a lot of droppers. The problem with this is that It can be laggy
Posted Jul 14, 18 · OP
Nomissimon10 CHAMPEXALTEDREV
Liked Member
LEVEL 1
I agree, if this could somehow be solved in an easier way that would be fantastic!
Posted Jul 15, 18
Have you tried a glass item elevator?

edit - Scrap that. I just tested and it does not work consistantly
Posted Jul 21, 18 · Last edited Jul 21, 18 by TheFreshbr...
rands99 ADMINLEGEND
Liked Member
LEVEL 1
The new update has lag free designs, the soul sand and water elevator. So, just a matter of time before we can have them in.
Posted Jul 21, 18
Undo
I dont think that will work because of the antilag plugins, and and item stacking. There wouldn't be a way to consitently get items to one area when they are teleporting around into a stack.
Posted Jul 21, 18 · OP
rands99 ADMINLEGEND
Liked Member
LEVEL 1
All items are affected by the water, soul sand update. If they stack together it will just move down until the one item contains a stack of itself.
Posted Jul 22, 18
Aiyyaa BENEFACTORLEGENDSACREDCHAMP
Liked Member
LEVEL 1
Benefactor
I don't know how the next upgrade will effect the dropper elevators. But for now they work fine.

As for the lag, build no more than 1 elevator per chunk, and make sure you put a lot of (normal) torches around, so there will be no lighting updates when the redstone torches go on and off.
Posted Aug 10, 18
Hello !

If you're having troubles moving blocks upward, I suggest using hopper mine carts. They're simple, fast, and easy to use. Here's a quick video with a few designs. You can look for more online.

If you have any troubles with this, and I am online, don't be afraid to shoot me a message. Good luck !

- Britland
Posted Aug 13, 18 · Last edited Aug 13, 18 by Britland
rands99 ADMINLEGEND
Liked Member
LEVEL 1
From what I saw up there, they meant items moving upwards.
Posted Aug 13, 18
NoticeNotices