Join our Official Discord server!

? users currently online.

play.CultivateMC.com

Click to copy IP address!

/warp Newcomercity

1 reply
Liked Member
LEVEL 1
This is my very own warp and i want it to be full of happy people so i want ideas from you guys YES YOU! so i need good builders time spenders gathering up and helping out to make the city a real bomb of a time if we could make it a giant warp full of life maybe we coud make shops where any one could have a mini shop to build in or even live in if u are realy good at maps try make a custom map or somefing about the city ide realy appreicait it and itd be amazing if there was a cool map about the city it would be instantly put up infront of the warp so miners i do need mining done for underground projects city builder people you can help build city builds map builders go do da maps and yes i think where ready 1 qwick thing heres a quick optional vote! Heres how it works ;say 1.vote for the 1. 2.vote for the 2nd option heres the 2 options!!! 1. expand the city asmuch as possible creating buildings for people to live in 2. do giant mining projects to fit lots of work in which will get money for the town to progress onto more detail buildings and larger scale buidlings
Posted Mar 22, 18 · OP
Liked Member
LEVEL 1

• By the way guys reply on here and check out the warp i decide on ranks on Sunday its every player who can join!!!!!!!!!
by that u get a house if there is no plots request one on here ;D put you' rank down and I will see if you'r a high rank you will be the last of people to get notified.
because new people need more help then older people.newer you are quicker the building if multiple people are same rank it will be in order so if a guy called Jim rank 0 asked first and then a guy called rack rank 0 asked Jim would go first because he was the first to ask when they are the same rank.Also if you show me a good building design i will take the idea and copy it across the City!

any one who needs help /Warp NewcomerCity
Posted Mar 26, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 26, 18 by L3g0
NoticeNotices