play.CultivateMC.com

Click to copy IP address!

Prestigers Unite

2 replies
CreepingNotSoBad BENEFACTORLEGENDSACREDCHAMP
Liked Member
LEVEL 1
Benefactor
I was just curious on how many people wil agree on introducing P3 ?
Nolan said it will be when more people reach p2 ( only 5 at the moment )
Yay or Nay ?
Posted Mar 17, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 17, 18 by CreepingNo...
rvci BENEFACTORLEGEND
Adored Member
LEVEL 2
Benefactor
From the staff perspective: we are currently we are working on updating the current gameplay, and will touch on this soon. Definitely will require a thought out plan for rewards.

From the player perspective: I agree P3 would be a nice addition. I'm only 96, but it would give more incentive to those P2 200 players to keep going.
Posted Mar 17, 18
Undo
Inchained BENEFACTORLEGENDSACREDCHAMP
Benefactor
I do realize I'm not actually Prestige, hell I barely even farm, but I have found myself to be good at suggestions sometimes...

From the time I've played here, I've noticed the system of ranks and rank rewards. It needs to be something that gives Motivation, yes. Also as you said Nolan, there's a lot that the P2 players already have and there may not be much to offer as of current times. However, there's still obviously something that could be done. P3 is a huge advancement for the Prestiges, and is definitely gonna be pretty hard. With the P2 items I've seen, along with possibly completing a set of that by adding, say, a P3 Chestplate and Boots to go along with the P2 Leggings and Helmet (If I got the Armor pieces correct, I'm pretty damn tired at the moment.) And the adding tools to the P2 toolset in P3. Also, like you said, a special crate could also be a possibility. If it's not too OP, considering your terms, here's some other ideas - A Private World or Warp for P3 players, Special items and/or kits, More Rewarding Prestige Vouchers, Sell boosts, Special commands, or the Ability to obtain Keys that were removed.

Like I said, I don't know your exact terms on what you consider "Too OP." Hopefully this might give you some ideas, though.
Posted Mar 22, 18 · Last edited Mar 24, 18 by Inchained
Undo
NoticeNotices