5 replies
Maldito ADMIN
Liked Member
LEVEL 1
Let us know what you think :)

Good or bad let us know.
Posted Feb 15, 18 · OP
Undo
I am new to your server but not to Minecraft and mcmmo. I love the challenge of MCMMO there is always something to do ... look forward to increasing my skills and scores.

You have a top notch server I looked for a smaller server but yours runs better than most that have been saround for years!!

Keep up the Great work!

PJsDad
Posted Feb 17, 18
Undo
Backstr0ke10 MODBENEFACTORLEGEND
Liked Member
LEVEL 1
Benefactor
I like it too!

btw this is feedback for the weekly newspaper, not the server..

put that in the server discussion tab!
Somehow I got Event Manager..... definitely not through bribery.
Posted Feb 17, 18
Undo
Aiyyaa BENEFACTORLEGENDSACREDCHAMP
Liked Member
LEVEL 1
Benefactor
I just read the Cult Weekly, gasp!! Amazing, I love it!! And it totally shows the community spirit here on the server.

I wonder why it took me so long to find it? Okay, that's probably me, have not been online much lately and I am still not paying enough attention to the chat. Did you guys run an ad in the chat for the Cult Weekly, like you did for the survey? I tend to look if the chat does that weird breeeeeep noise, and it also helps if the message is in bright color and italic.

Why not put a link to the Cult Weekly on the front page? Youknow, where it says Forum, Store, Vote, Staff? Great way to catch players looking for a server!

As for the layout of the articles, perhaps next time save some of the good stuff for last, so the reading experience will end with a warm fuzzy feeling that will stick. The item about the world edit commands was pushed down to the end, probably because it is not as interesting as the rest. I think it is better to hide the necessary-but not very engaging stuff- like this between the more fun articles. Those who are interested in world edit commands will still catch the message, and all the rest of us will just scan over it.

I can hardly wait for the next issue!🤗
Posted Feb 18, 18 · Last edited Feb 18, 18 by Aiyyaa
Undo
Liked Member
LEVEL 1
I love the cultivate news it gives u another fun thing to try do best farm best player best builder highlights of week its realy hard but sort of easy to get in if you get what i meen its realy fun and makes you do more activities in the server like i didnt want to build but i did becous i wanted to be builder of the week
Posted Feb 27, 18
Undo
Aiyyaa BENEFACTORLEGENDSACREDCHAMP
Liked Member
LEVEL 1
Benefactor
Where did the newspaper go? It's been a while now without our weekly Cult fix...
Posted Apr 11, 18
NoticeNotices