Join our Official Discord server!

? users currently online.

play.CultivateMC.com

Click to copy IP address!

Villager Farmer mechanics

2 replies
So, I've tried creating several fully automatic beet root/wheat farms. I've run into several problems in the mechanics of this...mostly villagers. We have this problem where the villagers don't seem to continue to work when you leave within a certain radius of them. Is this a server setting? Maybe to prevent excessive afk farming? If so, does anyone know what that radius is? If not, is there something that could be affecting their mechanics? Doors? Trades? There are a lot of variables shaping the way I build farms, but this is my most pressing. Any bites or info or links to videos with info?
Posted Oct 6, 17 · OP
Undo
If you want you can tp to me to see my villager wheat farm. It works fine and maybe it'll help you.
Posted Oct 7, 17
Undo
Liked Member
LEVEL 1
TornadoCow wrote:
So, I've tried creating several fully automatic beet root/wheat farms. I've run into several problems in the mechanics of this...mostly villagers. We have this problem where the villagers don't seem to continue to work when you leave within a certain radius of them. Is this a server setting? Maybe to prevent excessive afk farming? If so, does anyone know what that radius is? If not, is there something that could be affecting their mechanics? Doors? Trades? There are a lot of variables shaping the way I build farms, but this is my most pressing. Any bites or info or links to videos with info?
Yes,Villagers wont work whe nout of radius as this server unloads chunks that you arent loading unlike others where lazychunks etc are enabled
You Need a mini village made by 6 doors and 4 villagers but it should be fine
try 8x8 cropping land and fill their inventories before hand so a minecart can run underneath and pick em up off the ground:This design is most effective on this server from what i know and my resources tell,
Hope This Helps
-ArcticGamers
Posted Oct 27, 17
Undo
NoticeNotices